Thursday, March 1, 2012

Drop Your Kids and Run with Stephen Schmidt

Science tells us that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" and there is no better way to test this than with Parents Night Out. I love my girls, and I can think of nothing that can strengthen that love more than leaving them with the preschool teachers for the evening so that I can take my lovely wife and hang out with other like-minded adults, eating pizza and drinking beer. And I don't feel bad for those kids, at Parents Night Out they'll have a blast playing in the gym, watching movies and having their own party, while my wife and I socialize with adults talking about anything other than Elmo and Justin Bieber. Can you put a price on that? I can, and that price is $25 per person.  Parents Night Out strengthening family bonds through healthy separation.  
- Stephen Schmidt

No comments:

Post a Comment